24 Hrs - Tel: 020 3581 4064
Car Battery Jump Start London
We offer a wide range of car breakdown recovery and roadside assistance, including the following:
- 12 -24 Volt Battery Jump Start
- Battery Replacement
- Commercial Vehicle 24-volt Battery Jump Start
- Car Battery Jump Start London
- Machinery Plant Battery Jump Start
- Motorcycle Battery Jump Start
- Van Battery Jump Start
- Light Aeroplane Battery Jump Start
- Boat Battery Jump Start
- Vehicle Home Start Service
- a car being left unused for a while or only used for short journeys
- light being left on
- faulty cat component
- problem with the car’s charging system
- fault with the car battery itself
Batteries can fail for other reasons too. Excessive vibration, over-charging, corrosion and extreme heat or extreme cold.
Jump Start Car near London
It is a known fact that driving with a weak or ill car battery can leave you in trouble. However, you can call us as our technicians are well equipped as well as experienced to jump start your car battery in any case, irrespective of the battery conditions. If possible, they can change the old battery with the new one.
Mobile Car Battery Jump Start
When jump-starting a vehicle, it’s very important not to take risks.
- Remove any rings or metal jewellery you’re wearing, and make sure nothing metal touches the terminals on the car battery.
- Check for damage – if there’s any obvious damage to either of the car batteries or the jump leads, don’t risk attempting a jump start.
- Consult your car owner’s manual, and if you’re not confident that you know what you’re doing.
Connect the positive RED lead from the battery pack to the positive + terminal of the car battery. Connect the negative BLACK lead to a good earth point on the casualty vehicle – a solid metal part of the engine is usually best.
24v Battery Jump Start London
Jump Start Car
Car Battery Jump Start London
car battery jump starter
Motorcycle Battery Jump Start London
Car Home Start near London
- Before starting, ensure any electrical systems or devices in the vehicle with the dead battery are switched.
- Park the second vehicle as close to the casualty vehicle as possible, without the vehicles touching, ensuring the jump leads comfortably reach from one battery to the other.
- Ensure both vehicles’ engines are switched off, remove the ignition keys and open your car bonnets.
- Attach one end of the RED jump lead to the + positive terminal on the flat car battery.
- Then attach the other end of the red jump lead to the positive terminal of the good car battery on the second vehicle.
- Attach one end of the BLACK jump lead to the – negative terminal of the good car battery.
- Then attach the other end of the black jump lead to a good earth point on the casualty vehicle – a solid metal part of the engine is usually best.
- Start the engine of the second vehicle.
- Now attempt to start the casualty vehicle. If it doesn’t start after a few attempts, it might be more serious than a flat battery. In this event, seek professional help by calling Motors Recovery on 0203 581 4064
- If it does start the car, leave both vehicles running for five minutes.
WHAT OUR FANTASTIC USERS SAY